Welcome to Beautiful Feet Dance!
Our goal is to provide excellent dance training from a Christian worldview. We know that you will find our training beneficial at several levels, whether you are just beginning your dance journey or continuing your education we have something for you!
Come by to register anytime or click HERE to request more info.
- Adult Beginner/Intermediate Ballet – Mon 3:30-4:30pm
- Level 2A Tap/Jazz – Mon 4:30-5:30
- Level 2B Tap/Jazz – Mon 5:45-6:45
- Pre-Pointe (Levels 2 & 3) – Mon 6:45-7:30
- Level 3 Tap/Jazz – Mon 7:30-9pm
- Pointe – Tue 2:45-3:45pm
- Level 1 Ballet – Tue 3:45-4:45pm
- Tiny Dancers A – Tue 4:45-5:45pm
- Beginners A – Tue 5:15-6:15pm
- Adult Int. Tap – Tue 6:15-7:15pm
- Tiny Dancers B – Wed 10:30-11:30am
- Beginners B – Wed 3:45-4:45pm
- Level 2 Ballet – Wed 4:15-5:15pm
- Level 3 Ballet – Wed 5:15-6:45pm
- Level 2 Ballet – Thu 3:45-4:45pm
- Level 3 Ballet – Thu 3:45-5:15pm
- Beginner C – Thu 4:45-5:45pm
- Adult Bag. Tap – Sat 11:30am-12:30pm
- Contemporary (Levels 2 & 3) – Sun 3:45-4:45pm
To learn more about each class and for prices visit our Dance Schedule page!
Bible & Dance
We include a Bible lesson in all of our dance classes. We believe that God gave us creativity and dance as a gift and our goal at Esperanza First Dance is to teach students how to take those gifts and use them for the Lord. Our Dance Camps always finish with a Bible story told through dance, and our annual Christmas Recital, “Christmas with A Capital C”, shows students and audience members alike that Christmas is centered on Christ.