Welcome to Esperanza First Dance!
Our goal is to provide excellent dance training from a Christian worldview. We know that you will find our training beneficial at several levels, whether you are just beginning your dance journey or continuing your education!
Come to our Registration & Shoe Fitting on August 20th between 3 and 5pm! You can sign-up for classes and order your dance shoes. The Fall Semester will begin on August 31st.
This Semester’s Classes
- 2 year old Mommy an Me Class – Mon 10:30-11am
- Adult Ballet – Mon 3:30-4:30pm
- 8-10 yr old Tap/Jazz – Mon 4:45-5:45pm
- Pre-Pointe- Mon 5:45-6:45pm
- 11-13 yr old Tap/Jazz – Mon 7-8pm
- 3 & 4 yr old afternoon class – Tue 3:30-4:30
- 5-7 yr old B – Tue 4:45-5:45pm
- Intermediate Pointe – Tue 6-7pm
- 14-17 yr old Tap/Jazz – Tue 7-8pm
- 3 & 4 yr old morning class – Wed 10:30-11:30am
- 5-7 yr old A- Wed 4-5pm
- 11-13 yr old Ballet – Wed 5:15-6:15pm
- Beginner Pointe – Wed 6:15-7pm
- 8-10 yr old Ballet – Thu 3:45-4:45pm
- 14-17 yr old Ballet – Wed 5-6pm
To learn more about each class and for prices visit our Dance Schedule page!
Bible & Dance
We include a Bible lesson in all of our dance classes. We believe that God gave us creativity and dance as a gift and our goal at Esperanza First Dance is to teach students how to take those gifts and use them for the Lord. Our Dance Camps always finish with a Bible story told through dance, and our first annual Christmas Recital, “Christmas with A Capital C”, showed students and audience members alike that Christmas is centered on Christ.