Welcome to Esperanza First Dance!
Our goal is to provide excellent dance training from a Christian worldview. We know that you will find our training beneficial at several levels, whether you are just beginning your dance journey or continuing your education!
Our Fall semester will run from Aug 31st to Dec 4th. We have open enrollment throughout the entire year, so it’s never too late to join class!
This Semester’s Classes
- 2 year old Mommy an Me Class – Mon 10:30-11am
- Adult Ballet – Mon 3:30-4:30pm
- 8-10 yr old Tap/Jazz – Mon 4:45-5:45pm
- Pre-Pointe- Mon 5:45-6:45pm
- 11-13 yr old Tap/Jazz – Mon 7-8pm
- 3 & 4 yr old afternoon class – Tue 3:30-4:30
- 5-7 yr old B – Tue 4:45-5:45pm
- Intermediate Pointe – Tue 6-7pm
- 14-17 yr old Tap/Jazz – Tue 7-8pm
- 3 & 4 yr old morning class – Wed 10:30-11:30am
- 5-7 yr old A- Wed 4-5pm
- 11-13 yr old Ballet – Wed 5:15-6:15pm
- Beginner Pointe – Wed 6:15-7pm
- 8-10 yr old Ballet – Thu 3:45-4:45pm
- 14-17 yr old Ballet – Wed 5-6pm
To learn more about each class and for prices visit our Dance Schedule page!
Bible & Dance
We include a Bible lesson in all of our dance classes. We believe that God gave us creativity and dance as a gift and our goal at Esperanza First Dance is to teach students how to take those gifts and use them for the Lord. Our Dance Camps always finish with a Bible story told through dance, and our first annual Christmas Recital, “Christmas with A Capital C”, showed students and audience members alike that Christmas is centered on Christ.