Welcome to Esperanza First Dance!
Our goal is to provide excellent dance training from a Christian worldview. We know that you will find our training beneficial at several levels, whether you are just beginning your dance journey or continuing your education!
Our Spring semester will run from Jan 4th to May 1st. We have open enrollment throughout the entire year, so it’s never too late to join class!
This Semester’s Classes
- Adult Ballet – Mon 3:30-4:30pm
- 8-10 yr old Tap/Jazz A – Mon 4:45-5:45pm
- 8-10 yr old Tap/Jazz B – Mon 6-7pm
- Pre-Pointe- Mon 7-8pm
- 3 & 4 yr old afternoon class – Tue 3:45-4:45
- 5-7 yr old A – Tue 5-6pm
- Pointe – Tue 7:15-8:15pm
- 3 & 4 yr old morning class – Wed 10:30-11:30am
- 5-7 yr old B- Wed 4-5pm
- 11-13 yr old Ballet – Wed 5:15-6:45pm
- 8-10 yr old Ballet – Thu 3:45-4:45pm
- 12+ yr old Tap/Jazz – Thu 4:45-5:45pm
To learn more about each class and for prices visit our Dance Schedule page!
Bible & Dance
We include a Bible lesson in all of our dance classes. We believe that God gave us creativity and dance as a gift and our goal at Esperanza First Dance is to teach students how to take those gifts and use them for the Lord. Our Dance Camps always finish with a Bible story told through dance, and our first annual Christmas Recital, “Christmas with A Capital C”, showed students and audience members alike that Christmas is centered on Christ.